SBI Recruitment Details:Total No. of Posts: 255
Name of the Post: Officer
1. Sales Head: 01 Post
2. Products, Investments & Research Head: 01 Post
3. Operations Head: 01 Post
4. Manager (Business Development): 01 Post
5. Manager (Business Process): 01 Post
6. Central Research Team: 04 Posts
7. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 21 Posts
8. Relationship Manager: 120 Posts
9. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 15 Posts
10. Investment Counsellor: 25 Posts
11. Customer Relationship Executive: 65 Posts
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be between 40 – 52 years for Post No. 01, 02, 35 – 45 years for Post No. 03, 30 – 40 years for Post No. 04 to 06, 22 – 35 years for Post No. 07, 23 – 35 years for Post No. 08, 10, 25 – 40 years for Post No. 09 & 20 – 35 years for Post No. 10 as on 01-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 10 years for PWD (General) Applicants.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should be completed MBA/ PGDM from reputed Colleges for Post No. 01, 03 to 06, Graduation/ Post Graduation from the reputed Colleges with Knowledge and Experience in Market Analytics and Passion for Research in Economics trend and Products for Post No. 02, Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution for Post No. 07 to 09 & 11 and Graduation/ Post Graduation with AMFI/ NISM (Module V) certified from Government recognized University or Institutions and Applicants with CFP/ CFA/ SEBI IA Certifications for Post No. 10 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants should pay Rs. 600/- for General and OBC Applicants & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet
How to Apply: Eligible or interested Applicants can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 24-03-2017 to 10-04-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with photocopies of ID Proof, date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificates, mark sheet/ degree certificate, experience certificate, brief resume, e receipt of fee payment, SC/ ST certificate, OBC certificate, PWD certificate by post to the State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 13-04-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Candidates need to valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 24-03-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 10-04-2017
Closure for Editing Application Details 10-04-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application 13-04-2017
Last Date for Printing your Application 25-04-2017
For more required details such as reservation, experience, job profile & other information click on the link given below…
Apply Online Click Here